Monday, April 8, 2013

How to get 202-888-0217 2028880217 to stop calling you

Got in touch with the web designers of a petition I signed because the spam calls started after I signed up for it. Called the website designers for the petition website and they forwarded me to a technical group. The technical group called me and told me they have been inundated with calls from people asking about the 202 number in the post title, but that they were not responsible for the calls. They did however give me this information which should stop the calls.

TO STOP THE SPAM:

You need to call:

8882110339

From the number you are getting the spam calls on.

Calling this numbers should un-enroll you from the spammers with the 202 number. The nature of the calls I have been receiving has been political. If the content of your calls is otherwise, this may or may not work for you.

Feel free to donate if you found this information helpful - I spent a lot of time finding it all out





I got this information from:

Josh Delanoe of political media whose company contact information is here

http://politicalmedia.com/contact

No comments:

Post a Comment